DANCES FROM HELL, Stories by Meg Cabot, Kim Harrison, Michele Jaffe, Lauren Myracle, Stephenie Meyer. Fazi Editore, 263 pages, € 17.50
Rating: 2 / 5
This is a collection of five stories written by many authors dealing with American literature for adolescents, with as theme: " The horror at the school dance. "Abstract: This is, in fact, of stories for girls, at twilight, but because it gave me I read it.
At least Twilight was written in a passably.
comment I wanted to tell the story, but then I realized I'd say the same for everyone:
- the protagonists are said to be marginalized, but it happens always end up with the coolest of the school;
- the stories bring a lot of irons in the fire (We have daughters of Slayer, malicious objects express-like, good and bad souls of mowers, girls with superpowers and the visionaries, demons and angels), but things are explained very badly and in haste;
- alternate end to end that stupid finish anything.
do not know, maybe I'm being too demanding, the fact is that lately I can not read something decent.
0 comments:
Post a Comment