True Fantasy Books of the Year - 2010
Anobii Second, the books I've read this year were 35, ten fewer than last year, and then, but there to say in my defense that was longer. Just think that the first months of the year were committed by the trilogy by Jacqueline Carey, which is longer than 2400 pages.
Here are the books of five stars:
- The whole trilogy by Jacqueline Carey, precisely: The dart and the rose, and the chosen heir, the mask and the darkness
- All that I read Martin
- Home Howard
- "The circle is closed", Loredana La Puma, without taking anything away from other newcomers I declare that I have read the "Rookie of the Year"
- "The world after the end of the world" by Nick Harkaway
The crap instead were:
- "The Left Hand of God" by Paul Hofman
- "Blind" by Elena P. These
melody I've abandoned halfway, and I have already explained why in previous posts.
If you want to browse the rest of my library, sit well:
http://www.anobii.com/roxanne/books
0 comments:
Post a Comment