Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Canon Scanner N1240u Vista 64 Driver

The good use of an e-reader

I did not even cover an e-reader, nor are made regalre me for Christmas. The fact is that I do not know if you actually post buy books e-book format, because the paper I like best, there is little to be done. I am sick at the thought of having a file instead of a real book.
But actually, the electronic format can be useful for things like newspapers and magazines. Sometimes I avoid to buy the newspaper because I know that I have no time to read it all and I regret having wasted paper that will end not puff in the trash (luckily invented Recycling plants), but if I had a file, it would certainly be different . It would also be easier for the magazines, collecting a monthly numbers, or worse, a weekly, covers a lot of physical space. If this space was instead cybernetic things would be simpler.
Here, this would be a good use of an e-reader.
Maybe sooner or later we will be forced to buy all, such as digital TV, because they will only electronic books and newspapers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment