Friday, October 1, 2010

What Size Is A Suitcase

defend our streets

policy has disappointed, saddened and discouraged. We thought that there is nothing left to do but there is no hope Pease for this. We deluded car can not do anything. Instead we can be our example. Ourselves from ordinary citizens, from mythological patriots we, yes, change our day at least for our area. I'll be back to argue the importance of work in the territory, the League teaches there are cabbages, from what we have to take inspiration works whether we like it or not, and I do not like the League. Our neighborhood or even our building is our largest area of \u200b\u200binfluence. We must fight so that the Italian culture, our people are sovereign, not being walked. It does not matter if the administration is left, right of center, the important thing is that we are there to defend with teeth of our identity. Does this mean being free means being free to act. We can not continue to cling to the laws, demonstrations, complaints, let's take our responsibilities, let us face. It does not matter if they label us as racists, we label them as hypocrites, no matter whether accuse us of being fascist, demonstrate cambattere for freedom not for oppression. I am a liberal. I am a liberal. This is my country and fight for the freedom of all, the freedom to walk the streets of my city without having to see the drug dealer who distributes drugs or Arabic shouting something in his language misunderstood my girlfriend. Meschini. I do not I will have peace until the square, churches, markets, places of my city will not be respected and honored. Just because I am a traveler I know what it means to go to another country and become part of that country. Do not do it for fun but out of respect. The respect that guests must have. And if you're a guest in Australia looking to become Australian, if you are in the U.S. trying to become American, if you're looking for France to become French (I know it's hard but if you do not like you're at home) and if you're in Italy try to become Italian. This must apply to everyone equally. Who does not respect goes away. Only the Italians can change the meaning of being Italian, this certainly can not be distorted from those coming from outside, that is called violence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment