Do not be afraid to report. Staff indecent
Enough of this fear to denounce what is wrong. First is healthy every now and make a nice scene when she wants. I refer first to the disgust of the public servants of any race. I state that they are not all equal, but my appeal to people is this. Reported. Do not be afraid. Absenteeism, incompetence, lazy, incompetent, report it. Incazzatevi to die, call their superiors, called the mayor, called the minister, who called you but denounces. I did it again today, two hours at the office unable to slam in the face of their incompetence for the work they do. We will respond with arrogance, be just as arrogant, do not be scared, do not think that it is inutlile, Be such as if you are ignorant of their sbattetegli but face the facts. Remind them that you are, after all, their employers, essentially you paid them. Make them feel like shit, are wrong and they know it, there is no brunette takes, massacrateli. Let's stop the idea that it is unnecessary to do anything, do not you think you are wrong, they are 99.9% of the time. We must offer a service that you do not need, that's all for show and report it to the proper authorities, ie the largest possible number of people. Incazzatevi dategliela not win EVER! I might add that these battles are essential to fight. We can not afford to let our money in the hands of these data are lazy incompetent (when they are, of course) and that they always leave unpunished. If the civil service was operated as a private company we would not have all these problems. But I demand that the civil service should be managed as a private company, ditto for the university where the secretaries are the insane damage that put students in big trouble. Personally, I am forced to leave because of this situation. But this does not mean that I will continue to fight many battles day after day for my country.
0 comments:
Post a Comment