Perugia: +50% bus ticket, Thanks PD
Not only is the public transport Perugia sucks, but tickets APM increased to 50 euro cents to € 1 through 1, € 50. Have you seen angry people to stop this massacre happen? Absolutely not. The opposition, in your opinion, did something to prevent this massacre happen? Absolutely not. Things happen and that's it. If there are good to change the country. Perugia is the case, things happen absurd, unjust, unpopular and no one says "a". The Perugia passively accept every decision of this red region. But not only the fault of their own comrades, the worse it is on the other hand, nice tan, the opponent see it move to the center of a drink and a chat with a journalist friend to talk about that idiot that went with Fini. And meanwhile, the way that people think that there is someone to make their voices heard. Useless, we must think of the young independents, who, like me, are not enrolled in any political party to denounce this crap. I try to make information when I limited to my schedule and my time. We want to at least understand why this 50% increase. At least that. And then I want to see pissed off people to do something to ensure that we can reduce the price of the ticket to the old figure of € 1. I do not bend, and you?
0 comments:
Post a Comment