Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How To Remove Streaks From Lcd Tv

Mahayavan vol.1. Comment

MAHAYAVAN. TALES FROM THE EARTH DIVIDED. VOL.1
AA.VV., Edizioni Shield, 312 pages.
purchased from Lulu.com at € 24.90 and € 7.00 on paper in PDF format.

Rating: 4 / 5


As announced in a previous post, I am here to speak at greater length in the first volume devoted to college to Mahayavan designed by Edizioni Shield, which gets George Luca Sangiorgi and wild olive, illustrators and experts of fantasy and science fiction.
As I said but then again, Mahayavan is a literary game in which writers were asked to write stories of heroic fantasy in the setting of a common world. What then Mahayavan? It 's a great continent divided into five nations, each with climatic conditions, populations and cultures: Sakya, the middle ground, based hegemony; Asharan, an arid desert; Kansk, a vast expanse of frozen ice, Fallin, boundless forest; Edana, the Magnificent, a land that offers dreamscapes.
With eighteen stories, this first collection is starting to show a specific aspect of the world Mahayavan, which will surely be enriched by the second collection, currently in production.
Being a collection of different stories told by different people is natural that you find some better and others worse, but in general I must say that the level of the stories ranges from medium - high and professional.
Furthermore, the volume is embellished with an illustration for each story. In addition to Giorgio and Luca Sangiorgi Oleastro, worked as "artists" to this project also Simone Messeri, Florentine architect, and Mark Lent, Roman artist. From
representative of the female gender, I noticed that sixteen out of eighteen short stories were written by men. I do not know whether it is a coincidence or due to the fact that girls are less familiar with the heroic fantasy.
Moreover, in this regard, I can not feel bound by a remark blatantly feminist. The great warrior represented on the cover is full length in the book and note that, in addition to wearing briefs so concise that threatens to caderle at every step, is based on a balanced heel twelve. I do not know how he manages to make his swing axes without an ankle sprain!

0 comments:

Post a Comment