Sunday, May 30, 2010

Samantha 38g Full Films

I want to express my outrage

Last night I ran into the service of the Church Report. Who would have seen is without a doubt been shocked by the reality that surrounds us on this organ has completely forgotten the true message of Jesus, as Hegel said, and many after him. Day after day I feel more and more embittered, disappointed, nervous about this situation, a situation that is deteriorating in our country. I do not see how we can wake up the morning after revelations of this kind and go to work, to study, to do everything you normally do and then pay taxes on them in the hands of some criminals, because criminals they are. This is not to say that we should not pay taxes, we should not give anyone the 8x100 that we should not work or study, or rather, we must work and study more than they already do, but the point is a more. The silence. The silence of the Italians, of our people, the West (though not all). This is not a transparent country, this system is ill at all levels and we continue to take us around even by the priests, by prelates from the Curia, and by whom to them, from our spiritual leaders or by those who misrepresent the truth and still collects money. For Hegel was a dogmatic problem, or better than dogmatism, today is a socio-economic-cultural issue that the Church that must be solved in parallel with the political and economic situation of our country. We are the land of privilege for the wealthy, the powerful and cunning, for others there is nothing. Only taxes, duties, obligations and no freedom. Freedom there we're playing us, people who sweat, still making us sweat and bled from these vulgar cattocomunisti bureaucrats. Sorry for the outburst but I can not really anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment