SuperSnuff, a name that cartoon, just like his nice face, one of the secrets of these incredible remake of the comedy home.
This guy is a genius! If you want to have four powerful laughter on Youtube, I point out these parodies of famous films holliwoodiani.
scompiscianti The author of these achievements is SuperSnuff amateur, a student from Bologna as it learns from his Youtube profile.
The question I ask myself is: what happened? The video of its channel are only seventeen and I say only because you can taste one after the other like cherries and it would take many more. All go back three years ago '. And then? It 'disappeared. SuperSnuff What happened to you? We have kidnapped the aliens? Stallone has wanted revenge and made you out? If you read this post, showed up to leave a comment or send us e-mail the story of this find, the sailors will be glad to read how was this your idea and how you developed.
Francesco Favia
www.nonsolocronache.com
http://ciscofavia.blogspot.com/
Di ' yours, leave a comment.
0 comments:
Post a Comment