Thursday, December 18, 2008

How To Crush A Ribcage

E 'YouTube born Magazine, the first blog dedicated to your videos!

Welcome to my third blog. This space is dedicated to the passion that I have movies to YouTube. E 'known to what that site can suck in a mesmerizing whirlwind, sucking up a lot of precious time that each of us has. Time often literally thrown to the wind when you consider that one can often read comments like "I wasted a minute of my life." If the Internet
for some years was replaced slowly but inexorably, the press, since 2005 they have started to shake even the television networks. Copyrights down the drain,
web today so you do jump in the past, bringing to light clips and acronyms for programs that might have characterized their childhood or watching film clips and full video of yesterday and today . A big revolution in spite of the royalties, advertising and decoder. The viewer, after almost four years since the founding of YouTube, has a wide range of choices unimaginable. There is also a second great revolution. Along with MySpace and blogs, YouTube is the other window, and perhaps the most effective for an unknown emerging. You can find short films and amateur videos, sometimes even well executed. In spite of the record labels, many independent artists are now known throughout the country. Today, therefore, there is an underground style, but not repeating in an underground scene. I am convinced that any teenager, from Trento to Palermo, know or at least have heard of some very distinctive artists, sometimes also of great value. I do not want to anticipate names. Artists on the rise thanks to YouTube will be reviewed on this blog.
I will not side exclusively to musical / movie, but I will speak also of those movies that have enjoyed success on the web, maybe for stunts typical of adolescence, or simply dedicate an article to that video, maybe gone unnoticed, but which have significantly affected my attention.
will welcome reports and reviews that will want to keep company with those made by me.
always convinced of the enormous potential of the Web, the only true means free, I hope that my project may please another.
The first two articles are taken from "Chronicles", my other blog-style journalism. These pieces were just on the guys who have celebrated their artistic skills through YouTube.
Happy surfing and happy reading to all.


Francis Favia
Wednesday, September 3, 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment